Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Implanation Bleeding How Long Does Implanation Bleeding Lasts?

How long does implanation bleeding lasts? - implanation bleeding

Is this implantation bleeding?

... I started on the period of a week, and) today (light and then I had cramps and brown and pink discharge Type I (was) a little sticky and thick

... The cramps are not yet complete, but stopped the bleeding

"Can someone explain what might be"
((I've tested this morning and it was negative, but I think I tried before ... did not even 2 weeks))

1 comment:

Kayleigh Danielle is here 7/7/09 said...

sounds like me! It takes a few days ago I had the position, Sat 1 November, a point of light pink blood, nothing else proves that on Tuesday, 4 posiitive and had light, and so it takes a few days. Good luck!

but it seems very good to me!

Post a Comment