Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pregnancy Test Games Online TTC For Three Months, When To Test?

TTC for three months, when to test? - pregnancy test games online

My husband and I have lasted for about three months TTC has, and now I'm online with fertility friend, while earlier in the control of the birth of my time was very regular, so last week (about) this month Now I've go 'm from BC, I thought my periods were regular enough, but with the graphics system and ovulation tests at home, "says the letter I have my period for two weeks than I had expected this week, when should I test a possible pregnancy? We focus on ovulation this month and four days, beaten, confused about when should the test? The time for waiting is torture! :)

Thank you!

1 comment:

Mommy w/ # 2 on the way!! said...

Gosh tell me, waiting sucks !!!!!!! 14dpo test ... Best of luck and baby dust to remind all in the hands of the gods !!!!!!!

Post a Comment