Friday, January 22, 2010

Does Insurance Cover Ambulance Ride Cost How Much Does A Fire Department Ambulance Trip Cost?

How much does a fire department ambulance trip cost? - does insurance cover ambulance ride cost

My insurance does not cover ambulance trips.
There was a fire in my department, before the firemen came and put a fan in my house (there was no fire when they arrived), and I was then taken to hospital by ambulance.

The trip to the hospital was about a mile or two, and I got bandages and oxygen, that's all. The trip took about 5 minutes.

How much should it cost? I live in Utah.

5 comments:

just me said...

Im not sure what I saw ... But the rescue here (not that I am free to work) a flat fee of $ 1,000, plus MiƂego ... It does not matter if they do nothing for you or if you have any sources that you, your always the same ...
Will try to call the department and ask them if they are a package, or if they used items for cost ...

Cindy W said...

A fire in his apartment .... Remember that the fire insurance? This covers you in your building.

Cindy W said...

A fire in his apartment .... Remember that the fire insurance? This covers you in your building.

moparcop... said...

I have no idea, but roll on the back of corwn Vic can cost you your freedom.

nicolemc... said...

Probably less. Call the service and ask for.

Post a Comment