Sunday, January 24, 2010

Winter Tire Deals Where Can I Find The Best Deals To Purchase Winter Tires In Toronto?

Where can i find the best deals to purchase winter tires in Toronto? - winter tire deals

Wheels for less near Highway 407 and Weston Road.
180 Hussey Road, Unit # 13 balance and installation on the same day.
9:30 905-717-1260 or 416-788-7256 Open from am-7: 00pm
Closed Sundays.

If not make the effort to go to Brampton, Steeles Ave. Watts and Dr. Melanie. Shop is located at 9 Melanie Drive. Tire World has the best deals on all brands of tires. (905) 458-0749. Free installation and balance. The tire shop I often go. You can pay in cash (excluding VAT). Here you get the car in front of 12 hours. There are more cars available for 12 hours, I think. they are very busy.

A place where you might be interested in is on the east side of San Keele., South of Finch Ave. (I have the name of the store). The man who could were $ 10 each tire, is quoted in another shop give me $ 20 discount for two tires, I bought the store two years ago.

1 comment:

UCANTCME said...

Try this site .............

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/f-winter-tires- ...

Post a Comment