Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fluorocarbon Fishing Line Which Fishing Line Should I Put On My Quantum Code Bait Caster?

Which Fishing line should I put on my Quantum Code bait caster? - fluorocarbon fishing line

I have a Quantum Code Cast Reel bait a rod of 7 meters. I will use this band for largemouth bass fishing in inland waters (Topwater plugs, bait and crank shafts) I wonder what line should I use?
Either 1) monofilament
2) Fluorocarbon
3) Braid
And if you recommend the brand of the line, he had chosen to. Thank you.

1 comment:

DJK said...

It depends on the action of the rod. My personal choice would be £ 15 PowerPro braid, but when the bar is a very fast way, you can fish with lures crankbaits and Topwater. Braid has virtually no stretch or give, "" So, if you respond the hook, bait, almost immediately, unless the bar is flexible enough to absorb some shocks. I like to use the power and sensitivity of braid enough to be worth the trade-offs, I've just learned to react quickly in a lighter touch in Topwater cranks and bar.

Post a Comment