Friday, January 1, 2010

Lewy Body Dementia Prognosis Does Anyone Know About Lewy Body Dementia?

Does anyone know about Lewy Body Dementia? - lewy body dementia prognosis

My father was diagnosed with dementia with Lewy bodies. We do not know much. I wonder if anyone could tell me a little, and if a site with http://www.lewybodydementia.org/ that the ballot paper. Everything. Could help my father and now this has been bewitched. It's really crazy now. And it hurts to see him, and I wanted to see if there is no help.

1 comment:

Yvette C said...

I have no answer for you. Dementia is more difficult for family members with the disease to steal the minds of loved ones. My heart is with you and your family. The site is listed well and responds to most questions you have. What we need now is set up a support group. Start the search for self-help groups for patients with dementia. You should not include specific conditions in Lewy body dementia. Support groups for families care for a member with dementia is a good starting point and can be in a position specific to the point. Good luck to you, your family and your father.

Post a Comment