Saturday, February 6, 2010

Best Bronzing Powders 2010 What Is The Best To Have Done..st Tropez,sun Bed, Bronzing Powder??please Read Below Before Answering?

What is the best to have done..st tropez,sun bed, bronzing powder??please read below before answering? - best bronzing powders 2010

The fact is that I want to get married and a little darker than my normal white. My dress is white and I'm afraid that's the tan on my dress and the dust and sun tanning causes cancer to make, so I know what to do!

4 comments:

~GG~ said...

Get a spray tan, which will not take long to dry and takes about a week. MysticTan best find a solarium area before it.

CoCo! =] x said...

Talcone dust on bronzer and clean and you are not entitled to a TAN on your clothes!,
but usually only if the clothing brands!, so clean, etc., or those who are rarely developed with the transfer of the time!,

CoCo! =] x said...

Talcone dust on bronzer and clean and you are not entitled to a TAN on your clothes!,
but usually only if the clothing brands!, so clean, etc., or those who are rarely developed with the transfer of the time!,

carlyss1... said...

There are all kinds of tanning there. I think the tan is better and safer to use a mouse. You'll find it at the pharmacy or Wal-Mart.

Post a Comment