Saturday, February 20, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get Paves Around The Diamond Car Was Dented, Whats The Chance Of Getting It Fix Without Spending A Penny?

Car was dented, whats the chance of getting it fix without spending a penny? - how much does it cost to get paves around the diamond

Long story short, I parked my car in my apt parking lot. In the morning I found that my car is moving because the paving of parking lots, but the type of preparation and parking around my car and told me that could not move the car to get in the car. Back two hours later and my car was discovered that the door to my driver rubs his defense and then I discovered my defense is a mess. I asked the office manager what they can do about it. the lady says I can not do anything because they have already published on the website, and asked me to another lady on Monday, who has more authority.


My question is:

1. What is the probability that my car without a dose of a penny?

2. How do you think will cost to fix the tooth, the tooth, if itze right fist on top of the front of the vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment