Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bullmastiff And Throat Cancer I Got A Queastion Somebody Can Help Me Out With? I Got Attacked By A Bullmastiff Mixed.?

I got A queastion somebody can help me out with? I got attacked by A Bullmastiff mixed.? - bullmastiff and throat cancer

I went to my two dogs who live in California. A female Racetrack weimeraner paid $ 600 for him. And a German shepherd in my weimeraner, neck and bite my hand, especially the left hand and pulled me to mix. I have a bad back and knees and lost a lot of feeling in my left hand accounts from the hospital was almost 3 large and cost my parents $ 512 for the GOTO weimeraner treatment for almost 3 months 3 days per week, probably on average about 40 days Muscle in my back and knee and wax and MRI on his left hand. I have a lawyer who has everything organized for me. Has anyone any idea how he will sue?

No comments:

Post a Comment