Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crushed Tylenol For Toothache What Can I Substitute For A Sedative? 3 Tylenol Flu Crushed?

What can I substitute for a sedative? 3 Tylenol flu crushed? - crushed tylenol for toothache

I can not sleep! It was to sleep at 10 as usual, and now, after he spent 5 driven .... God! Every night! My body is physically tired, but can not move. Cook eat Chamomile does nothing for me, and I even tried to fly an excessive amount of herbs. There will never be a successful adult, if I can get a good night, and my doctor gave me something, but it Geodon. These things I did not sleep, and it gives me something thats habit or a controlled substance. I'mf * cked. What makes you sleep!? I have heard of Tylenol you heard? NyQuil is removed?

4 comments:

b_bardi9... said...

I think it might NyQuil or Benadryl work: Drugs to treat allergies, but when I sleep I take one tablet of 1!
Tylenol 3 has codeine in it: some people have dreams about him, but be careful, some people have the opposite reaction to codeine?
might be nervous.
try Benadryl or Nyquil

Paige M said...

Try to sleep only (from the makers of Tylenol PM) ... You can also have other issues that lead to insomnia. Are you stressed or anxious about something? Are you a food or beverage containing caffeine before bedtime? Take naps during the day? Practice at all? Just a little exercise or physical activity per day, you can sleep at night. Nyquil and Tylenol PM Can not addictive and are there to sleep, but in case of illness. In order to know why you could not sleep before a lot of unnecessary medication.

anonamou... said...

No OV work most things panick attacks against the disease, and I Awake 3 days in a row in my head that I wanted to sleep but couldnt wouldnt listen to my doctor, he continued, in the restoration and Anne said to the suddenly sent me home and drugged me zapiclone priscibed

Nickaron... said...

Nyquil can, but beware of an overdose of anything you can sleep and not wake up.

You can also try to change doctors, or smoke a joint before you go to bed.

Post a Comment